- Make use of the On/Off feature when your device is not in use and remove batteries if your product / device is being stored for long periods of time.
- Always carry and store batteries in non-conductive containers and never with metal/metallic objects such as loose change or keys.
Do not short batteries!!
- (Intentionally or accidentally connecting the positive and negative end of the cell).
- Always use the charger supplied with your product/device or a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging.
- Never completely discharge batteries.(the cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Never submerge batteries in water or expose to extremes of temperature or temperature fluctuation.
- Periodically Inspect your batteries for damage to the wrap or insulator that could lead to a direct short.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local recycling center or collection point
- Only charge batteries with the provided chargers or cables and don't mix different branded and different Mah rated batteries.
- Never leave a charging battery unattended.
ALWAYS RESPECT YOUR BATTERIES