- Brand: Molicel
- Model: INR 18650 P28A
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: INR
- Nominal Capacity: 2800mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 25A
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18mm x 65mm
- Weight: 47.8g
Safe use, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects such as keys or loose change.
- Always use a battery charger designed for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Outer wraps and insulator rings should be checked for damage regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extremes of heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.