Hohm Tech emphasized on safety while still be focused on chart-topping performance, all Hohm Tech Cells come standard with Unique Authenticity codes or are equipped with the proprietary embossed power guard to eliminate counterfeits.
The Hohm Grown2 battery is amps and capacity all rolled into one 26650 cell, featuring a true and accurate 4244mAh capacity while still boasting an impressive 30.3A Continuous discharge rating if that's not impressive enough the Hohm Grown 2 battery can be charged at a tested/proven 5.3A rating.
Designed to feed insanely power-hungry devices without having to swap batteries every other minute.
These batteries certainly exceed all previous designs and chemistry resulting in greater amperage and capacity.
Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
Safe use, storage and disposal
Lithium-ion (Li-ion/Liion) batteries/cells can be dangerous when mistreated.
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use.
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects such as keys or loose change.
- Always use a battery charger designed for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Outer wraps and insulator rings should be checked for damage regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extremes of heat or cold, or sudden fluctuations between the two.
- Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.